Adecco, the leading staffing expert with over 5,200 branches and more than 32,000 passionate full-time employees globally is looking for suitable candidates to work as:
Maintenance Engineer (Senai, Johor)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Either Mechanical speciality, Electric or Electronic speciality are suitable for us)
- At least 3-4 years hands-on experience in Maintenance field.
- Able to carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Able to diagnose breakdown problems.
- Able to carry out quality inspections on maintenance jobs.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
Injection Molding Engineer
- The candidate must possesses at least Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Machine Tools Manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a process or tooling engineer.
- Technical experience in plastic processing including troubleshooting and optimization of Injection Molding tools, with a demonstrated knowledge about extrusion and injection molding processes, tooling and validation protocols for mold and fixture tooling design.
- Familiarity with statistical problem solving and six sigma techniques.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings (including Geometric Tolerances and Dimensions) with experience to use Autocad and Solidworks software tools.
Interedted to join, please send your latest resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.